Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20: Perspective

My camera wouldn’t turn on again today—battery depleted.  I put the batteries on to charge for about 30 min and I was able to take a few shots.  I’m going this weekend to buy a new camera…a few more days limping along with this one. 

I’m trying to work on taking pictures from a different perspective or point of view.  It’s really challenging and I think it’s going to take some practice before I feel like I get ‘good’ shots.  I want to be able to tell some kind of a story by taking pictures from a different perspective.  I don’t think I achieved that, but at least I know what I want to do.

Cooper dumped his cup of water all over the table during dinner and then started playing in it.IMGP4204_edit

Charlotte always has to sit with her legs bent at the dinner table.  I think it’s because she has short legs so she doesn’t like that they dangle while she eats.  I like how this photo is from my perspective standing over her.  I remember being little and looking up at adults and thinking, gosh they’re huge!IMGP4208_edit

No comments: