Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24: Morning Walk

Charlotte was feeling better this morning, but they were both crabby.  We’ve had terrible rainstorms here and the kids are getting cabin fever.  I decided we should take a morning walk to get some fresh air and figured I could get some really great photos too.  We are working on listening skills with them and they are getting much, much better.  However, it is quite difficult to learn a new camera, a new lens, deal with two toddlers, and a dog who suddenly forgot how to take walks on a leash.  I was exhausted when I got home!  I had to switch to A mode because I didn’t have time to mess with the camera all that much and still be able to prevent the kids from running in the street.   This wasn’t the best idea for me to learn how to use my camera!

DSC_0036_edit DSC_0050_edit DSC_0069_edit

1 comment:

Jen said...

The third one is great! Love it!