Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67: Watercolors

I bought some new craft items for activities with the kids in the evenings.  I’ve been running low on supplies but haven’t had time to buy anything.  I bought these giant coloring book pages and some simple water colors.  They LOVED it and I can’t complain about the super easy clean up.

I struggled with composition tonight.  I couldn’t stop cutting their heads off (why do I have such a fear of zooming out?) and I couldn’t get the bright colors plus their cute concentrated expressions.  For whatever reason I wasn’t able to hold the camera straight either so there is a slight tilt in some of them.

DSC_1634_edit_wm DSC_1658_edit_wmDSC_1656_edit_wmDSC_1679_edit_wm   DSC_1636_edit_Wm DSC_1642_edit_wmDSC_1630_edit_wm

DSC_1653_Edit_Wm

2 comments:

One Big Happy said...

hahah! The one of Charlotte with her head tilted while dipping her brush in paint looks as though she is writing a brilliant letter to someone very important she's concentrating so hard! Adorable!

Niffer said...

I love the first and the last pictures... with their hands and you can see all the colors really well.

I really like this idea! I'm going to have to look for large coloring pages like this.