Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 68: Stepping stool and new lens

Woohoo, my new Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens arrived today!  I was so tired of the tight spacing with my 50mm, but needed the wider aperture for indoor photos (which my kit lens doesn’t have).  I’ve also found that I can get some really great photos with a zoom lens because I can stay stationary and chase the kids with the zoom on the lens rather than ‘zooming with my feet’.  I did nothing more than take it out of the box, put it on my camera and snap some photos.  I didn’t worry about settings or testing the lens.  I was in a hurry, but they turned out okay.

Cooper is not feeling well because his 2 yr old molars are coming in.DSC_1702_edit_wm

I asked Charlotte if she could give me a happy face.  She was like, uh, no momma, get that crazy camera outta my face!DSC_1708_edit

Charlotte found a new stepping stool.  Haha, her brother!  Apparently Cooper was so uncomfortable he laid on the floor for quite some time and didn’t even flinch when Charlotte used him to climb on the couch.  (All taken by my husband.)DSC_1690_edit_wm  DSC_1691_edit_wm DSC_1694_edit_wm

No comments: