Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80: Painting with water

I try to do some sort of craft every couple of days.  I enjoying doing crafts myself, so it’s something I can share with them.  It gives me a way to interact with them and at the same time have them work on a new skill.  Since we are done painting the bed I pulled out the paint rollers, tray and brushes and let them ‘paint’ with water on the patio.  (Idea from No Time for Flash Cards.)

This is a really good ‘exercise’ for Charlotte’s arm muscles, something she needs to work on for her physical therapy.

DSC_2541_edit_wm DSC_2537_edit_wm

Cooper was very meticulous with painting every inch of the ground.DSC_2539_edit_wm 

Charlotte liked the rollers better than the brushes, but she tried them out.DSC_2543_edit_wm

Cooper thought the house needed painting.DSC_2552_edit_wm DSC_2558_edit_wm DSC_2556_edit_wm

No comments: