Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gift for a Friend – Happy Adoption Day Reagan!

When we finalized our adoption for Charlotte last May, I still look back at all of the photos from that day and my heart sings.  That day ranks up there with my wedding day and the day Cooper was born as moments etched into my memory.

Yesterday I got the privilege of taking photos for a friend for her adoption finalization.  I’m not a pro and I don’t claim to be one.  I simply have learned to use my camera and enjoy taking photos.  This was a gift to her and her family and I hope she loves it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Thank you Salina. This was an amazing day, and thanks to you, one I will have captured forever.

Ms. Dey said...

Beautiful!! I don't know you Kirsten, but I had an adoption day 3 1/2 years ago and I am hoping to have another one soon! I know exactly how you feel right now!!! Congrats!

Salina, I am going to have to have you come out for McKinley's adoption too!! :)