Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 101, Part 1: Scooters

Cooper got a scooter for his birthday (Charlotte got one for Cooper’s birthday too…we can’t buy just one of anything right now), which isn’t until Wednesday.  We had his party on Sunday, but I’ll do a second post for that.  They LOVED the scooters, and loved their helmets just as much.  Too, too cute.

(I’m finding it really, really difficult to figure out my settings now that it’s more light in our house.  I’m comfortable outdoors and when it’s dark outside I’m fine with indoors.  But if it is light outdoors and I’m inside, my photos come out too grainy because of underexposure or because of high ISO, plus I seem to get very flashy looking photos even with my speedlight.  Another new challenge!)DSC_4273_edit_wm DSC_4275_edit_wm DSC_4265_edit_wm

DSC_4280_edit_wm

DSC_4297_edit_wm

1 comment:

Niffer said...

Too cute. I'm wondering what to get Ellie for her 3rd birthday but I should do some shopping today. I don't know why it's so hard for me to figure out what to get her. When I ask her what she wants, she says a green candle (for her cake). Too funny.