Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 113: The Garbage Man

My friend Niffer has always inspired me to see motherhood from a positive angle.  She reminds me with every one of her posts how wonderful and breathtaking it is to experience life through the eyes of my children.  Her recent post discussing the garbage man inspired me to photograph my own children enjoying a weekly visit from the garbage man.  I too wonder if the garbage man knows how much joy he brings neighborhood children every week.

DSC_5011_edit_wmDSC_5020_merge5019_edit_wm

(Again that last picture is a merge of two photos…it’s impossible to get both of them to look at me at the same time.)

1 comment:

Niffer said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'm loving the merged pictures. They're great! I may have to ask you how to do that in the future.