Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 164: Juice wagon, silly faces, and backup bed

I saved this little wagon that we received when Cooper was born.  It had flowers in it, but I figured it would be a cute toy when he got old enough.  Once the kids were able to pull it around, I tied a long ribbon on it and they’ve enjoyed it ever since.

Charlotte and her juice wagon.  I like how her skirt is flipped up and she doesn’t even care.DSC_7797_edit_wm

I’ve been trying to use the late evening sun that shines in through our windows, but I’m finding it very difficult to balance the dark house and the sunlight streaming in the house.  At any rate, I was also trying to capture Cooper’s silliness.  He was having so much fun ‘dumping’ the ball out of the cup, and then playing peek-a-boo on the couch with me.  His ‘side-eye’ look makes me giggle.  He does it a lot and we always crack up.DSC_7793_edit_wm

(I just wish this one didn’t have a ton of blown spots.)DSC_7801_edit_wm

This is how I found Charlotte at 10:30 when I went to bed.  I moved her back into her bed, and then at 3:30 when Cooper needed help falling back asleep she was in the exact same spot.  Her speech therapist said she was super tired today and kept asking when she could go home.  I don’t think she slept very much, or very well last night.DSC_7812_edit_wm

 

No comments: