Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 256: Game Night with Friends

Our friends came over for game night and we had a great dinner while the kids loved playing with each other.  I wish I had taken some photos of the actual game night!

Love Cooper’s look here.DSC_9720_edit_wm

Missed the focus on Maile while they were jumping from couch to ottoman, but her tongue is adorable.DSC_9727_edit_wm

Then they found all the craft supplies and made a huge mess.  My flash was set way too high, but I’m glad I caught the moment anyhow.DSC_9736_edit_wm

1 comment:

Niffer said...

I'm so jealous of you for having a set of friends who have kids the same age and willing to come over for game night so often. I keep hoping. Maybe when our (our = us and our friends) are a little older, their age differences won't seem so big.