Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ryan’s 2 year photos

I did a favor for a friend and took photos of her daughter Ryan since she turned 2!  It was a lot of fun and I feel like it’s getting easier to step outside of my comfort zone and photograph someone else’s child.  Ryan is a little ham and loves the camera.  I can’t get enough of her eyes!  Here are some samples and then the rest are in the photo montage.

DSC_1265_editDSC_1324_editDSC_1234_editDSC_1347_editDSC_1362_editDSC_1359_edit_crop

And I love this one of my friend!  She is so beautiful and due with her second baby girl in January!DSC_1300_edit

Photo Montage:

2 comments:

Niffer said...

She's beautiful! I love the second picture in the montage. She has VERY striking eyes.

che said...

Great Job Salina, beautiful photos, she will treasure forever!