Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easter Photos!

Taken:  May 7, 2011

Here are last years (and the year before is in the same post).  I really, really struggled with these this year.  The kids were uncooperative (of course I was shooting with my 85mm so it required me to be pretty far away from them, which could have been some of the problem), the lighting wasn’t great, and I am really out of practice.  I miss photography being easy for me and wish I could find more time to take photos.

I want to branch out in my editing so I’m trying some different things.  Not sure I love these, or even like the editing style, but they were fun to play with.

They are both running a ton these days and Cooper always wants to put on his ‘racing shoes’ to go run.  Don’t you love his ornery face?!?

DSC_4147_edit_viintage_wmDSC_4167_edit_vintage_wm

And this is so them right now.  Either smiles or being goofy.DSC_4165_edit_vintage_wm

I seriously love Charlotte’s reckless abandonment, just throwing her head back and laughing.  And this is the face Cooper makes a lot—half fake smile and half ornery.  DSC_4170_edit_vintage_wm

So silly.

DSC_4171_edit_vintage_wm

I REALLY wish I had been directly in front of them for this.DSC_4172_edit_vintage_wmDSC_4175_edit_vintage_wmDSC_4205_edit_vintage_wmDSC_4200_edit_vintage_wmDSC_4201_edit_vintage_wmDSC_4214_edit_vintage_Wm

No comments: