Sunday, October 9, 2011

Babywearing Little Daddy

Cooper loves his babies.  (Complete opposite of Charlotte who refuses to touch any dollies.)  I’ve posted before about it here, and he hasn’t changed much with his love for his babies.  I used to wear Cooper and Charlotte when they were babies, more out of convenience than anything. (Note this was an attempt at a forward facing wrap that was not comfortable for either of us.  It was the one and only time I attempted it, and reverted back to a kangaroo hold or high back hold.)

DSC01571_edit_wm

I have since wrapped them up a handful of times as toddlers, but stopped around age 2, finding it much easier to have the two of them walk (plus I didn’t like the tantrums of the one that had to wait to be worn).  Cooper brought me his baby and my scarf and asked if I could put his baby on his back.  I don’t know if he remembers babywearing, but I thought it was adorable!

DSC_5779_edit_wm

DSC_5783_edit_wm

No comments: