Monday, October 10, 2011

Tiny Town

My friend and her two girls, Ryan and Reese, joined us for day at Tiny Town.  It’s a miniature town with houses, stores, churches, schools and even miniature people.  There is also a little train.  I remember going there when I was a little girl and I just didn’t ‘get’ it.  You just look in tiny little houses, nothing moves, and you can’t play on anything.  I think I was slightly older too, so maybe it’s only fun up to a certain age. 

The kids really seemed to enjoy themselves and they loved the train ride.  It was a fun day in the sun up in the foothills.  Plus I love spending time with my friend and her two girls.

DSC_5785_edit_wm

DSC_5793_wmDSC_5798_edit_wmDSC_5800_edit_qmDSC_5807_edit_wm

I love that Cooper is doing exactly what the sign says not to do.  It was exhausting to tell the kids to stay off everything.

DSC_5805_edit_wmDSC_5812_edit_wm

Cooper telling me to stop taking pictures and help him jump stump to stump.DSC_5824_edit_wm

Every time the train went by they stopped what they were doing and watched.DSC_5830_edit_wm

They finally installed some miniature houses for the kids to play inside.DSC_5838_edit_wmDSC_5840_edit_wm

My friend was thoughtful and brought my two a Ring Pop.  My how they loved it.  I can’t believe how big our kids are getting!

DSC_5848_edit_wm

This is my favorite of the day.  This is also with no editing other than the watermark.  Yay!  (I wish I felt inspired to pick up my camera more…practicing makes a huge difference!)DSC_5815_wm

No comments: