Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Field Trip!

I was able to attend the last field trip my kids went on to a local nursery.  The kids had several stations to go to and I sat down almost the entire time since I was only a week out from surgery.  I’m glad the field trip only lasted 1.5 hours, because I wasn’t up for much more even with sitting down.  I brought my camera and snapped a few pictures and just enjoyed seeing my children play with their new friends. 

Charlotte wanted to wear her Tarheels hat.  So cute.  And this is her ‘berry best fwend Ebowyn’ (very best friend Evelyn).

DSC_6430_edit_wmDSC_6434_edit_wm

They planted flowers and watered them.

DSC_6452_edit_wmDSC_6455_edit_wmDSC_6464_edit_wmDSC_6466_edit_wm

They both loved the cardboard cutouts, especially Cooper.

DSC_6469_edit_wmDSC_6476_edit_wmDSC_6479_wmDSC_6484_wmDSC_6508_wmDSC_6509_wm

This was the only photo-op booth he would sit still to let me take a photo.  Charlotte wanted nothing to do with it.DSC_6517_edit_wm

Ring toss!  Look at Cooper’s form!  And I love they way Charlotte flicks her wrist.

DSC_6505_wmDSC_6506_wmDSC_6513_edit_wm

They had to clap and it made the spider move which Cooper said was ‘scawee’.  They loved the parachute animal popcorn game.

DSC_6503_wmDSC_6521_wm

They decorated pumpkins and then promptly removed all the decorations when we got home.DSC_6524_edit_wmDSC_6525_edit_wm

This is how I always see Charlotte in my mind. 

DSC_6537_edit_wmDSC_6535_edit_wm

 

Also, Debbie is the winner of the MomSense book!  I will email you and get your book on your way to you!!  Thanks for commenting and check out the author’s response to my post in the comments!

image

No comments: