Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Newborn Photography Growth

I have taken photos of a few newborns now.  I am way behind on blogging, so I will work on getting my friend’s maternity photos and the rest of her newborn photos posted.  In the meantime, I thought it would be amazing to show my growth in newborn photography.

Cooper’s announcement photos, taken in April 2009 with our Sony Cybershot.  Except these are the re-edited photos I did about a year ago.  I don’t even think I have the original edits.

My friend’s baby Reese taken January 2011.

DSC_2909_edit1DSC_2914_edit1DSC_2859_edit1_pinkbw

To my nephew Alexander taken in March 2011.

baby yellow smilefull baby green lips_bwgreen diaperyellow hands cheeks_bw

And the latest one, my friend’s baby Garrett taken February 2012:   

stomach tilt edit wmgreen side vert editwm2hands_head_bwwmgreen mom hand_edit_bwwmcacoon_editwm

No comments: